Sebastiano Raneri, Interior Designer, has worked as a freelancer since 1984, mainly in the fields of Interior Design, Design, Urban Design, Renovation and Residential Building Designer, Hospitality, Religious and Healthcare Facilities, both in Italy and abroad.
His profession is enriched by project research on the removal of architectural barriers, on the functional adjustment of social and hospitality facilities, with a particular attention to materials and how to mix them.
He appreciates constructive professional dialogue, because he considers it to be the necessary means to professional and cultural growth; because of this, he has taken part in several international competitions for projects and ideas, which he has won many times.
Over the course of his career, many of his works have been featured and showcased in publications, because of the attention to detail and the main element of all his designs, namely “Design for all”.
He favors training events and any chance of professional dialogue, both in Italy and abroad, taking part in conferences, congresses, workshops and in many juror panels for competitions all over the world.
He was also:
- National President of the Italian Association of Interior Designers
- Member of Colap’s (Coordination of freelancers associations) Board of directors
- Member of the Test commission for professional habilitation of the Ministry for Education
- Global President of the International Federation of Interior Architects/Designers, headquartered in New York City
- Actively works with several magazines for architecture and design, as well as industry companies at a global level
- Works with POLIDesign, of which he was Vice President (Consortium of Milan’s Politecnico)
- As IFI’s Past President, he coordinates Interior Design Ambassadors in the world as well as the Education Portfolio for future Interior Designers